GMHS Transcript & Records Requests
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT SENIOR AT GMHS COMPLETING THE COLLEGE APPLICATION PROCESS, ALL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS MUST BE MADE VIA NAVIANCE AND THROUGH YOUR COUNSELOR.
You may complete the Transcript Request form HERE or the Records Request (non-transcripts) form HERE
If the student has graduated and is 18 years+, the request MUST COME FROM THE STUDENT.
* Official transcripts cannot be emailed to a student or parent
* We respectfully request that FCCPS residents pick-up or have the records emailed, rather than mailed.
Requesting an IB or AP Transcript
* If taking an IB or AP exam this year, your scores will automatically be sent to your college/university if you
indicated the name of your school on the yellow IB transcript request form and/or on your AP answer sheet.
* If you are taking a GAP year, plan on attending college after this fall and/or you transfer colleges in the future,
you must request IB Scores directly with the IB Americas office.
* If you took an AP exam in 10th or 11th grade and you are not taking an AP exam this year, you must directly
request that your AP score transcript be sent to your college or university from the College Board.
AP Transcript Request:
Use the following web page for AP Score Reporting Services if you did not take an AP exam your senior year, but took an AP exam in tenth and/or eleventh grade: https://apscore.collegeboard.org/scores/score-reporting
IB Transcript Request:
Please remember, that if you filled out the yellow IB Transcript Request form, your official IB Transcript will be sent to the college or university of your choosing; however, if you are taking a gap year or transfer schools, you must request a transcript on your own by using the following web page: http://www.ibo.org/informationfor/alumni/transcripts/